Happy Surgiversary to Melinda!

t2nashville
on 10/9/09 1:26 am
I wanted to wish a very happy 3-year surgiversary to my dear friend Melinda - that's right, Recovering Fatty has been a fabulous success for 3 years now!

I want to personally thank her for all of the help and support she has given to me. She is beautiful, helpful, generous, and kind, and I love her! See you at lunch today to celebrate, girl!

If you haven'****ched the new BTV episode this week, head on over today (www.bariatrictv.com). Melinda's blog was featured in their "Freak On" segment! Come visit!

melsreturn
on 10/9/09 3:35 am - Madison, TN
Thanks for the shameless plug, Tammy... I'll pay you that $5 later ok?  LOL

Seriously... thanks so much for your well wishes.  I started my journey right here on this board... The first people I met were Susan, Toni and Kathy at a lunch bunch (Rivergate Logans).  I asked so many stupid questions!  But, if I had a nickle for every time I've seen new folks ask those same questions... I'd be rich... which means, there really aren't any stupid questions (we only think there are if its us needing to ask).... 

It's been a good 3 yrs. And I know, or hope, that each of you understand when I say "I hope I can stay a success."  It's a daily journey, and one that I am thankful for.

KittenLove
on 10/9/09 4:14 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Mel-

Congrats to you on your success and for all of the support you give to all! I've noticed you more on the RNY board and I'm glad to see that even more people can benefit from you information!

Leslie

Be happy. 

melsreturn
on 10/9/09 4:21 am - Madison, TN
Thanks, Leslie... Oh I make my rounds... sometimes it takes me awhile, but I come & go....

Kathy Newton
on 10/16/09 10:12 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hey Mel, remember the only dumb  question is the one not asked. So proud of you and your journey. Like has been good for you. Love the new hair do also. I remember how long it used to be. You will continue to be a success and an inspiration to others.

Love ya,
Kathy

Kathy Newton

Tara S.
on 10/9/09 8:18 am - Smyrna, TN
Happy Surgiversary, Melinda!!     Congratulations on ALL your successes on this journey! Keep doin' what your doin', cuz it's working for you! You are an inspiration to so many others - congrats!

SW: 246   CW: 133        Christmas goal: 130

melsreturn
on 10/9/09 12:14 pm - Madison, TN
Someone asked, "Whatchya gonna do to celebrate?"

I said, "Go out to eat."

How funny and ironic does that sound?  LOL. 

Amy_Baggett
on 10/9/09 10:40 pm - Monterey, TN
Happy Surgiversary Melinda!!!   You are an amazing person, and I'm so glad that we all have you to show us what is possible!

HUGS

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
melsreturn
on 10/10/09 8:01 am - Madison, TN
Thanks Amy...  it has been a wonderful day so far...  went to a photography seminar and it was very interesting...  tonight we are having a bonfire at Mike's house with our new fire pit...  Life is good.

Most Active
Recent Topics